- Fill out forms in advance: Registration Sheet and Allergy History questionnaire.
- Please bring your insurance card and ID.
- Do you need a referral to see us? Check with your insurer or call our office.
- Stop antihistamines 3 days prior to your visit (they can interfere with the allergy testing).
- These medications include Claritin, Zyrtec, Benadryl, Clarinex, Allegra, Xyzal, Astelin, Patanase and others.
- Do not stop any asthma inhalers.
- Appointment Cancellation Policy: Office visit cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged $50. New patient visit cancellation with less then 24 hours notice will be charged $100.
- If the patient is under 18 and coming without a parent, please bring a signed letter of consent.
Contact UsPhone: (310) 657-4600
Office HoursMonday, Wednesday & Friday:
9am to 6pm
Tuesday & Thursday:
9am to 5pm
12:30pm to 1:30pm
Monday, Wednesday & Friday:
9am – 12:15pm & 1:30pm – 5:45pm